Sowing Post Capitalist Seeds Membership£0
'I can see how capitalist resistance is not only possible, but already a part of how I've been living my life. I can now dig into those practices, lifestyle choices, projects with full abandon, knowing that my role in creating the new world after capitalism is being fulfilled in the things I find most joy in. If you have a feeling you don't like capitalism, but you can't pinpoint or explain exactly why, join this program! It has brought me so much clarity and given me the language I was missing to explain why I'm interested in creating something beyond capitalism.
Anuradha and Moriah are amazing, caring, thoughtful facilitators who model what post-capitalistic living can look like.'
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionMonthly Membership Subscription (£20.00/mnth)£20.00/mo
- Preferred optionMonthly Membership Subscription (£30.00/mnth)£30.00/mo
- Preferred optionMonthly Membership Subscription (£40.00/mnth)£40.00/mo
- Preferred optionAnnual Membership Subscription (£240.00)£240.00/yr
- Preferred optionAnnual Membership Subscription (£360.00/mnth)£360.00/yr
- Preferred optionAnnual Membership Subscription (£480.00)£480.00/yr
'The Sowing Post-Capitalist Seeds Course will ground you in your scattered thoughts on how to be a good human this day in time. Anuradha and Moriah are excellent guides and teachers, providing a curriculum and course structure that is both full of resources, recommendations, tools for learning, live calls, and exercises, while at the same time is a place of non-judgement, flexibility and community. They do not just lecture, but share life experiences and perspectives and invite us to share as well. The work is intense and worth the commitment as I know more now about capitalism, its roots and how I, as little me, can create change in my own life and business that can ripple out and be a benefit in this life-time without the urgency to save the world all by myself!'