'Anuradha has a powerful perspective on building an ethical business that is grounded in knowledge, experience and embodiment - and well worth paying close attention to and learning from!'
1. It’s the right thing to do. Quite frankly, if the pandemic taught us anything, it is how necessary accommodations were to support ourselves, our teams, our clients, and our communities.
2. Legally, we are accountable and responsible for putting in provisions under the Equalities Act (UK) and Americans with Disabilities Act (US) and beyond. Our goal needs to be disability justice and building inclusive spaces, not just ticking the legal boxes.
It makes it easier for people to work with us when we make accommodations and get into conversations about access needs.
3. There is never going to be the perfect time to start this process. It is going to be messy, uncomfortable, and maybe even overwhelming. But, starting now is better than doing nothing at all.
And finally, If you're organization is not accessible, you're missing out on opportunities and building relationships.
So jump in The Future is Accessible and let’s get this conversation started!
The Future Is Accessible£0
The Future Is Accessible Conference Sessions
Six Live Sessions In June/July 2023
One 30-Minute 1:1 Laser Session With Anuradha
Fast Action Bonus 1: Website Accessibility Series (Only until April 30, 2023)
Fast Action Bonus 2: Write Your Accessibility Statement Series (Only until April 30, 2023)
Enter your bullet points here..
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionThe Future is Accessible - Split pay (2x £300.00)2x £300.00
- Preferred optionThe Future is Accessible - Split pay (2x £350.00)2x £350.00
- Preferred optionThe Future is Accessible - Split pay (2x £400.00)2x £400.00
- Preferred optionThe Future is Accessible - Split pay (2x £450.00)2x £450.00
- Preferred optionThe Future is Accessible - Split pay (2x £500.00)2x £500.00
- Preferred optionGlobal South Participants Only - Pay your own price (£50.00)